SeeTheFeelings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SeeTheFeelings.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can anyone suggest any proven ways for weight loss?????

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hi everyone, I have been really obsessed with my weight problem. I am a 33 year old female and have gained 90lbs which makes the count to 210. I recently took out some of my summer clothes and they don’t fit me anymore!!! This is a real tragedy for me. How can I not wear the ones I adore...moreover the new look is getting me mad (with the comments from my friends). I know quite a few ways to start losing weight…….but I don’t really feel that, with so many people failing using these methods that I will make it through. Does anyone know a proven way to reduce the weight?

Please help me…..this is killing me!!!

kimmyb

Don’t be sad. It’s just a common problem and the solution is a simple one. You should not take this as a disease, but rather a challenge that you can and will over come. There are many ways to got about it…….but its just as you said…..the failures are counted more than the success. My friend was in the same situation and she was really frustrated after putting on the weight again. She finally came across a weight loss system that not only gave her a reason to smile but did the magic work that she wanted
to get done. I would advise you to give it a try….as it can be a turning point to your life.

All the Best!!!!

stacey14

stacey14

(Metabolife was great, but supposedly bad for you, so now it's gone.)
Weight Watchers online is easy and lots of people have lost weight with it, and kept it off. Worth a try!

chloe

chloe

I was 15kg over my ideal weight and finally decided to commit to doing something about it. I lost the weight and have kept my weight to around 50kg for over six months. How did I do it?
Well, I didn't go mad going to the gym 5 days a week and I didn't starve myself. I simply began listening to what my body was telling me.
Now, I don't eat if I'm not hungry, I walk rather than drive if possible. I've cut down on fats and stopped cooking faty meals. I eat better, and feel better. Vegetables and fruit are my friends, cream cakes too, but only if I really truly want to eat them. Before I eat anything that I know has millions of calories, I ask myself 'Do I really want this?' If the answer is 'Yes', then I'll eat it, no guilt, no recriminations.
It's not a quick way to lose weight, but it's the only way to do it and stay at the lower weight. I can't imagine ever turning back into a butterball, I've embraced my new lifestyle. If only I could convince my husband to do it too!
carocordo is offline Reply With Quote

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum