SeeTheFeelings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SeeTheFeelings.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can anyone suggest me any source of income which I can earn by working at home?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kevinlee

kevinlee

Hello, everyone I just want to ask that, can I earn anything by sitting at home, as I just had left the job because of my transfer issues. I don’t want to shift from here and thus thought of doing something at home for earning. I know a bit of the incomes from the web but have never been into anything of this kind. Please give your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Steven

Don’t worry; there are many ways that you can employ to get a good income from the web. You just have to know the right way to go.

martins

Hi there,

There are many things that you can do right from your own home. First you would need to find out what your community is really in need of. Listen to people as you go to the store, religious centers, in the park and werever you go. Make a list of what you found out and decide which is feasible for you. Then reasearch the net to see if there are such programs. Once you have decided what you want to do then everyone here I believe would be more then happy to assist you as far as the web development.

Last edited by martins on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

vincentr

There's a lot of business opportunities available on the internet but you should consider the following points:

- How much is the initial investment? Is it refundable?
- Is the product / service in demand today? Any concurrent?
- What do you get from the company? Only a starting kit?
- How easy/quick is to setup and run the business?
- What kind of tools will the company provide to you?
- How much you'll spend per month with fees?
- Does the company educate you to tax proof your profits?
- Does the company offer you a complete website to let you close deals online?
- Does the company offer you a 24/7 professional sales team support?
- How the money comes to your pocket? What is the compensation plan?
- How often the company updates its systems/techniques?

To run a business from your home is completely similar to run a regular business. You need to have everything in favor otherwise only by luck you'll get well succeeded.

Feel free to contact me if any of the topics above wasn't clear enough for you. I'll be more than glad to help you.

Kindly,

anthony

anthony

I actually found a great way to market online. It's with a company called Wealth Masters International, and it's coupled with a direct marketing system called CarbonCopyPro. Recommended start up cost is around 2k, but I started for much less than that. I think I was able to get up and going fully functional for about $700 if that. It's all fully refundable if you don't make your money back. The people I have met within the company are so friendly and professional it's hard to pass up.

piggylove

piggylove

I have to agree with my friend that WMI and carbon copy pro would be the way to go. You need to find someone who is going to give you all the tools you will need to get started and they will teach you how to market. That is the key in this huge game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum