SeeTheFeelings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SeeTheFeelings.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE Easy Ways To Grab Traffic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FREE Easy Ways To Grab Traffic Empty FREE Easy Ways To Grab Traffic Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:41 pm

jess124

jess124

Hi:

I am an online marketer like many of you. I am always looking for ideas, courses, strategies, etc. that can help me and help others.

I believe this information can be useful for anybody that is starting a home business and is building on a budget.

Remember: LIFE IS FOR WHO DARES TO LIVE IT, DON’T BE PERFECT,
“JUST DO IT” AND HAVE FUN!

11 Easy Ways For You To Grab (FREE) Traffic In 2008...Dec 21, 2007
By Andrew Cass

My oh my where has the year gone? We say that ever year though. The truth of the matter is, time IS flying so let's not waste any more of it. On to some important year end business…

How would you like a legitimate "list" of FREE traffic generation techniques that have been proven to work over and over and over?

I can't think of a better way to end the year than with "11 FREE Traffic Tips" you can implement right away for 2008 to explode your Home Business empire…

One of the most common questions I get from new Home Business Owners and Entrepreneurs I coach when they begin marketing online is:

"How do I generate leads and get consistent traffic to my web site if I'm on a budget?"

...A valid question.

Well, first of all the truth about online marketing you need to know…

You're only working with two tools: Money and Time. That’s it.

The easiest way to drive traffic to your site is to buy it. However, a lot of people don’t have the money to invest in traffic building. In that case, you will have to invest your time.

What you lack in money you need to make up for with time. What you lack in time you need to make up for with money. It's cut and dry.

Now I know what you're thinking…

"Heck, I don’t have either." Not true.

It's all in your head. Not all of us have money but all of us have the same 24 hours in a day. Stop selling yourself the "I don’t have enough time" story. That’s an excuse not to take action. Your subconscious mind is actually starting to believe it so watch out! It is not true. You're making it up. Get over it. If you're hungry enough you'll make the time.

…Just a dose of harsh reality for the New Year. We all need it from time to time so get over that too...

The following traffic techniques are time consuming, but they are 100% FREE and will get you a consistent amount of targeted traffic to your site. The key is, YOU need to be consistent with the method(s) you choose. Soon you will be earning enough money to invest in all the traffic you will ever need.

Pay close attention...

11 Surefire FREE Traffic Techniques:

FREE Traffic Technique # 1: Write 5 to 10 articles and submit them to free article directories. Off course you must include a link to your site in the article itself or in your bio box. The articles should be optimized for a keyword your site is targeting.

You DO NOT need to write these on your own. There are many free and low cost places to grab existing articles that can be used or modified to your liking. You can even hire a ghost writer for a very small fee to write a handful of relevant articles for you.

FREE Traffic Technique # 2: Find blogs related to your topic and leave useful comments with a back link to your site. In the same way you could go to answers.yahoo.com, and answer questions related to your site’s topic. Off course put a link to your site in each of your answers.

You should also consider joining the most popular forums that deal with you site's topic and becoming an active poster. Include a link to your site in your signature.

Stay tuned for the official blog launch for The Home Business Insider in 2008. You can start right there if you'd like!

FREE Traffic Technique # 3: This one can be very powerful. Write a press release about your site and submit it to press release sites such as prweb.com. If you are not familiar with press releases, take some time to do a little research because a press release is not written like an article.

I do a press release every time I launch a new web site. You will continue to receive traffic loooong after the release as well.

FREE Traffic Technique # 4: If you're happy with a product or service you have used, write an unbiased testimonial and trade it for a back link to your site.

FREE Traffic Technique # 5: Start a blog on blogger.com and a blog on wordpress.com, link them to your site and submit them to the hundreds of free blog directories. This will get you plenty of traffic as long as you keep your blogs updated.

(Stop the little voice in your head saying: "Oh, I can't do this stuff." Remember, it's not true.)

FREE Traffic Technique # 6: Try posting ads with a link to your site on all the free classified ad sites you can find (such as craigslist.com). The best ones will allow you to post a live link. But don’t neglect the other ones. If your ad is well written, people will go out of their way and type your URL in their browser.

As always, enhancing your ad writing skills will be your most valuable asset no matter what business you are in…Ever.

FREE Traffic Technique # 7: An easy way to get more free traffic is to add a link to your site in all of your email signatures, even your personal email signature. Don't have a personal email signature attached to all of your emails? Time to add one. It works like a nice subliminal "P.S."

Do you know what "P.S." stands for in the real world?

..."Post Scipt."

In the Direct Response Marketing world it stands for:

..."Powerful Statement."

What is your Powerful Statement for your business? Get one!

FREE Traffic Technique # 8: Start a page on myspace.com or facebook.com and on any other high page rank social networking sites you can find. This technique is becoming very, very popular as of late.

FREE Traffic Technique # 9: Submit a viral video to youtube.com. You don’t really need any video producing knowledge as a simple power point slideshow with some background music will do the job perfectly.

FREE Traffic Technique # 10: Search your main keywords on Google and see if you can exchange reciprocal links with related websites that come up in the top results.

FREE Traffic Technique # 11: You could write an ebook or a short report (say 10 to 20 pages), or find a product with giveaway rights that you can brand with a link to your site. Then submit it to all the free ebook directories you can find online.

This last tip is not free, but is worth the extra buck.

Now, all of this may look like a full time job but you don’t have to use them all at once. Just pick the one you feel the best with right away, do a bit of research on the topic and take action. And be consistent...

Invest 30 minutes to an hour daily in building your FREE traffic. Be consistent and then move onto the next technique. Within a few weeks you will see activity and can eventually begin using more advanced methods that cost money such as Pay Per Click advertising, Ezine Advertising, or Direct Mail.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention…Be consistent.

Last edited by jess124 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

2FREE Easy Ways To Grab Traffic Empty Re: FREE Easy Ways To Grab Traffic Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:42 pm

JACKIE

Wow awesome tips! thanks so much Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum