SeeTheFeelings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SeeTheFeelings.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Microsoft to announce Silverlight 2.0 on Monday

+4
worldpeace
jones
marty
louise
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

louise

louise

Microsoft has scheduled a conference call on Monday to announce, among other things, that it has completed version 2.0 of Silverlight, its rival to Adobe's Flash.

The software maker has scheduled a conference call for 9 a.m. PDT with developer division executive Scott Guthrie.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10063722-56.html?tag=newsLatestHeadlinesArea.0

marty

Silverlight 3.0, Windows 7, Office 14, PDC 2008, Windows Strata, Web 2.0 Applications?

jones

Silverlight is amazing. I am impressed with the direction microsoft is taking, they have built a whole-some platform with .net and silverlight will only enhance the shine of the platform.

worldpeace

So what this is, is an announcement of microsoft's intended announcement?

mrpresident

"Stop, don't pay any attention to the Apple event on Tuesday. Listen to us on Monday! Look at me!! Look at me!!"

mikenyc

mikenyc

Ah yes, Microsoft's Silverlight; the barely dual platform (Windows and sometimes Mac) compatible knockoff of Adobe's Flash.

Silverlight = proprietary poison for the web that leads back to the padlock that is Windows!

diana

diana

Couldn't they announce something more exciting. Its just a freaking upgrade! I can totally see why some Apple fans would think its an attempt to steal limelight away from Apple's upcoming announcement.
Its so obvious. Its exactly how the "PC Guy" in the Apple Ads would act. Haha

tim

We won't be able to hear a word on Monday due to the overwhelming volume of an hysterical stock market.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum