SeeTheFeelings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SeeTheFeelings.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Empty Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:09 pm

jack78

Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords

Nato forces in Afghanistan will target Afghan drug lords and opium laboratories in an attempt to stop the booming drugs trade financing Taliban insurgents, it has been agreed .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/3172852/Nato-to-tackle-Afghan-drug-lords.html

2Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Empty Re: Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:10 pm

err no

Great, another "war on drugs". Well I'm sure this one will succeed, as opposed to EVERY OTHER WAR ON DRUGS THAT HAS FAILED. Hey here's a thought, how about we buy the opium from these farmers for our opiate drugs, which would help to stabilize the Afghan government, instead of making more enemies than we already have over there?

But of course drugs are evil (even though we buy opium from other countries) so we must make ideological war against them, instead of doing something that would actually work.

3Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Empty Re: Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 pm

hdog

Each one plant one...

4Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Empty Re: Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 pm

hdog

Why do they give a poppy flower for veterans?

5Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Empty Re: Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 pm

hdog

The centralized poop war....

6Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Empty Re: Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:12 pm

hdog

What is procain HCI

7Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Empty Re: Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:12 pm

harry

To my understanding when the Taliban controlled the country opium production had been outlawed and had stopped. It only reappeared after the Taliban was taken out. This is the only money that the locals have to support them selves on. Maybe the Taliban are involved now, but I tend to think most of their money is coming from the Arab nations who do NOT want the rest of the world to know, especially Americans since we are footing the bill for both of these wars. It took the British 75 years to secure Afganistan in the 1800's. I guess thats what McBush meant when he said he did'nt care if it took 100 years in Iraq. Why should he care he'll be DEAD!

8Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Empty Re: Nato to tackle Afghan drug lords Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:13 pm

jess124

jess124

How do you tackle a surging turban? Emotion detectors?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum