SeeTheFeelings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SeeTheFeelings.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

is earth growing?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1is earth growing? Empty is earth growing? Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:34 pm

obean

i found this short (9min) animation on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjgidAICoQI

about growing of earth. in short, video is claiming that pangea was not continent, but only surface on planet.

professional opinion?

sorry for my eng, cheers Cool

2is earth growing? Empty Re: is earth growing? Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:35 pm

monkeyboy

monkeyboy

You should ask yourself this:
Where should the matter to pull this off come from. There is no supply of new matter from outer space except in the imagination of the people claiming the earth is growing. They have to resort to an explanation that is highly questionable like absorption of Neutrinos in the earths core. There is not a single shred of evidence for a mechanism like that and it also runs into trouble explaining where the water for the oceans came from after the earth started expanding. If it wa there in the first place there should be signs of a global flooding.

So: NO, the earth is not growing.

3is earth growing? Empty Re: is earth growing? Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:36 pm

americo

americo

I could talk all day about that is wrong with this, but I won't. Early on he says clearly that there is "no twisting... no form fittting, no altering of shapes and sizes". He is lying. Just watch the video carefully, particularly around 1 minute 44 seconds. He magics huge islands out of nowhere and distorts, twists bends and resizes the landmasses to make sure thet they fit. You can make any random shapes tesselate perfectly if their shapes and sizes can be altered as you wish.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum