SeeTheFeelings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SeeTheFeelings.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Human Cloning

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Human Cloning Empty Human Cloning Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:19 pm

honkey

The Clinton's, Ex President Clinton, Senator Clinton were involved in a stem cell replacement bypassing the embryonic stage using single cell method in 1999. This is the same procedure that has just recently been introduced to the wounded soldiers in the middle east due to blast injuries. They covered it up even though we had the technology to do it. President Bush himself was made aware of this and was furious. He asked me if I believed in human cloning and I said no. His response was neither do I. Furthermore, steps were taken even further earlier on involving human cloning. Ex President Clinton banned human cloning in the U.S. in the mid 90's because it had already been done. May the Lord almighty be my witness and I swear that this is the truth. They covered it up and the public had a right to know. I know this because I was there. I was specifically told by Senator Clinton to keep my mouth shut. Ask President Bush what happened in Plano, TX. in 1999 about human stem cell research. May the Lord watch over us and help us through our sins and wrongs. The people have the right to know. The government should be honest with the people because it is made of the people. God bless to all.
Christopher

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum