SeeTheFeelings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SeeTheFeelings.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

how many days a week do you exercise???

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how many days a week do you exercise??? Empty how many days a week do you exercise??? Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:55 pm

techgirl

techgirl

I havent been able to get into a routine yet. I need to start getting into shape real quick. How many times a week do you excersise to stay fit?

I use to excersise about 3 days a week and that was just toning, but the older I get I see that 3 days a week just wont cut it anymore- and I need to get my heart rate up.

lisa33

lisa33

I go five days a week. I like to take the weekends off (I probably shouldn't because I end up going a little bit overboard food wise on the weekends too). I want to really try and do 6 days a week but we have a busy family so sometimes that's hard to achieve.

jellybelly

jellybelly

I try to get in at least 3 days a week. That can be difficult at times as I am constantly shuttling my kids around to their different sports activities and such. I do try to walk as much as I can and do little things for a little bit of exercise - like park far away from the store or use the stairs instead of the elevator.

tiffanyf287

I go about 4 to 5 times a week but tend to take about 3 months off every year during the middle of winter.

lauren

About once a week only during Saturdays. It is hard to regularly workout when you have a day job to go to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum