SeeTheFeelings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SeeTheFeelings.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Atkins......

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Atkins...... Empty Atkins...... Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:47 pm

leigh38

After I had my daughter, I would excersise 5 days a week and do the treadmill, and I could not lose weight. I have never been a fan of fad diets, but I decided to go on the Atkins diet, and I honesty lost 15 to 20 lbs in 2 months! I couldn't beleive it!

Well it has been 2 years and was still off until the holidays. I decided to eat like a pig and once again, my pants are getting tight. I went on the induction and did not cheat. This time I only lost 5 lbs vs the 10 I lost the first time within the first 2 weeks.

Does this diet only work once? It is weird. I have heard so many people who went on this diet a second time say they didn't lose as much weight as the first time.

Any ideas? Is it the age factor?

2Atkins...... Empty Re: Atkins...... Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:48 pm

jess124

jess124

I think it is because yo uloss alot of muscle. Anytime you lose alot of weight too fast you are going to lose muscle. That's why you should be patient and lose the weight slowly and use products to help you keep more muscle during the process.

3Atkins...... Empty Re: Atkins...... Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:48 pm

erikap

Atkins is one of the worst diets to be on. I have read about people who have had severe health problems down the road because of this diet. You need carbs in your body!! You can't do without it.

4Atkins...... Empty Re: Atkins...... Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:49 pm

tiffanyf287

Atkins diet is absolutely no good. I have tried it and it works at first and then you being to gorge junk food. Also the food they advice burnsa hole in the pocket ;(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum