SeeTheFeelings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SeeTheFeelings.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Israeli general, Mossad chief say they were duped into ad for O...

+2
mral
fact
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fact

Israeli general, Mossad chief say they were duped into ad for O...
Former Mossad agent Yossi Alpher also said he was misled. The three said they were unaware they were being interviewed for a political campaign and thought they were commenting on the regional strategic affairs ...

http://www.mcall.com/news/nationworld/sns-ap-ml-israel-obama,0,2034348.story

mral

Oh yea, I really want these scum (democrats) running my government. As screwed up as we are now, the democrats will only make it worse. Look at who they hang out with. I wouldn't have these hollywood types in my own house, I don't want their influence in the White House.

techgirl

techgirl

1st, they use ACORN to commit voter registration fraud on an unprecedented scale, then they mislead Israeili heroes?

They have absolutely no morals whatsoever....but then, they haven't had any for several election cycles now.

honkey

MRAL WROTE: Oh yea, I really want these scum (democrats) running my government. As screwed up as we are now, the democrats will only make it worse. Look at who they hang out with. I wouldn't have these hollywood types in my own house, I don't want their influence in the White House.

There is little doubt of the intelligent people found on the East cost of the United States, the only question is are they sane? Do they tell the truth?

Is this intelligence used for good or for evil?

piggylove

piggylove

As a rule, it is a bad idea to aggravate the Mossad.

eagle

"This is pure and simple deceit," said Dayan. "I never expressed support for Obama, his approach or his opinions. I've also never expressed support for McCain."

Wow, deceit from Obama? I am shocked, shocked, I say...

Shocked that it was reported in a newspaper, that is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum