SeeTheFeelings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SeeTheFeelings.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

China cancels military contacts with US in protest

+2
vincentr
jack78
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jack78

China cancels military contacts with US in protest
China has abruptly canceled a series of military and diplomatic contacts with the United States to protest a planned $6.5 billion package of U.S. arms sales to Taiwan, American officials told The Associated Press on Monday.

http://www.star-telegram.com/190/story/955930.html

vincentr

I am glad. I am sick of their lead tainted toys , poisoned milk. commi internet, murder and torture of anyone who disagrees wiith them on anything.
China can tgo to hell. China can kiss my a*s.

joe

i agree, it is their government that is to blame, most of the people are miseducated in communist schools so don't know any better, it is very dangerous.

why can't China just leave Taiwan alone, Taiwan does not want to be a part of the glorious Motherland,

Do you know what China did to Tibet under Mao?

eric21

the anglo-american elite is using taiwan as a fodder cannon and a platform for luring chinese to kill chinese for the elite's profit.

another divide-and-conquer game.

they are just too many idiots here posting stupid comments!

realist

It is right, they are arming Taiwan against China, they would always do such things, otherwise who would buy thier arms.

See this 6.5 Billion Dollar arms sale to Taiwan...they will bleed that country of most of its wealth....The defence industries in USA would prosper.

As for dispute between China and Taiwan..there should be a free voting in Taiwan as to how many would like to merge with the main land. If majority of people would like to be independent, then there is no reason that China should force it to merge with it.

The boundaries of countries keep changing with time. One should be realistic and not dogmatic in that.

China and Taiwan should resolve their differences rather than to arm against each other.

As to irresponsible posts, most of Ameriacans are loose in their thoughts and language. They would shoot from their mouths and think afterwards. Mostly these are juvenile comments, not to be taken seriously.

rong

rong

USA violated the 3rd Sino US the Joint Communiqué on Arms Sales to Taiwan signed on 17 August 1982.

Read this excerpt:

"Having in mind the foregoing statements of both sides, the United States Government states that it does not seek to carry out a long-term policy of arms sales to Taiwan, that its arms sales to Taiwan will not exceed, either in qualitative or in quantitative terms, the level of those supplied in recent years since the establishment of diplomatic relations between the United States and China, and that it intends gradually to reduce its sale of arms to Taiwan, leading, over a period of time, to a final resolution."

rong

rong

USA is a nation of liars. No body is too surprised with their behaviour.
The Pentagon wanted military contact with China to spy on China's new weapon developement.
Each time there is tension between the 2 nations china will cut off the contact.

Bush did not approve the sale of Submarine and F16 which was in the original plan.
I think they figured China will not be too upset and will still buy US$ and prop up the US economy.

After the US recovers from the current crisis it is likely that they will sell the submarine and F16 provided the suckers on Taiwan still have the money to pay for them. Taiwan's economy has been doing rather poorly for the last 10 years. Jobs have migrated to mainland China and Government debt has sky rocketed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum