SeeTheFeelings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SeeTheFeelings.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE ADVERTISING STRATEGIES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FREE ADVERTISING STRATEGIES Empty FREE ADVERTISING STRATEGIES Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:47 pm

justinh

justinh

FREE ADVERTISING STRATEGIES

I want to share some advertising tips and strategies for members that want to advertise and are in a low budget.

You can advertise any type of opportunity with this tips (i recommend using a lead capture page when advertising online).
Most are just a quick explanation but if you really want to make it happen you can start doing it with this information.

To get started you can always do a search in google for....

1. Free Online Classified Ads.

Free Classifieds Ads, all you need to do is search for many different free classified ad sites and post your ad there.
You can find many by search for classified ads directory on google.
You will find some that will blast your ad to other sites for a small and other that will give you some great features also.

2. Online Money Forums.

Since Network Marketing is all about building relationships, online Forums are a great place to get to know people.
There you can meet people, learn about different opportunities and share yours with others.
Never try to spam in forums it will only waste your time or anywhere you do it.

3. Free Traffic Exchangers.

Another way to get a very nice amount of hits to your site is by joining many different traffic exchangers and placing your link, for this strategy to work and see results you will need your site to be active most of the time, which means receiving hits, to do that all you need to do is surf daily in the Traffic Exchanger site that you join or buy hits.
Note : Joining many like any other free advertising strategy is highly recommended.

4. Giving your contact information.

When it comes to Free, Paid, Online or Offline or any type off advertising is highly recommended to give all of your contact information.
Also to have a wide range of different ways on how you can get contacted.
For example, i use : Yahoo messenger, Msn messenger, Skype, Google and many different emails addresses, when you post an Ad anywhere make sure to make your contact information visible so anyone that is interested in your Ad can contact you without any problem.

5. Business Cards for local distribution (you can get them free)

You can get totally Free Business Cards here VistaPrint you only get to pay for the shipping.
Business Cards is a great way to advertise your business since it gives you the advantage to advertise online and at the same time a great professional touch (always make sure to give as much contact information as possible).

6. Permission E-mails

What is permissions e-mails?
Permissions e-mails are a great free way to advertise online as it becomes a numbers game, the more you do the more results you get.
As the title says is based on asking permission to send more information about your business opportunity to other Networkers, to find people that are actively advertising their business you can go to the classifieds area and look for contact information there, then you send a link free e-mail asking for permission to send more information about your business, when you get a reply from that person you can proceed.

Some other ways are....
7. Blogging
8. Social Networking (like Myspace, Facebook....)
9. Ezines
10.Youtube

Please leave a comment and join the group Smile

I hope this information helps.
If i can be of any use, feel free to contact me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum