SeeTheFeelings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SeeTheFeelings.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Do Not Need Weapons Of Mass Distruction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

eric21

Why the hell does any country need a weapon that can mess up the whole world.I really see no positive reasoning behind the purpose of allowing these weapons to exist today.There are too many ignorant people running things in the world today,and they don't need to have these deadly weapons at hand.What real positive outcome is there after a nuclear war? NoN!!!!! This world was created,and prepared for us by a great force.Do we really need a man made,no mercy weapon,made to Kill not only us,but wound our only real life support In the Universe?

jim

I think we all agree with ya here.

But please, use less punctuation next time when posting. I had to remove alot of your exclamation and question marks.

BTW, this new 'guest posting' feature is an experiement in the works. Not sure how much longer i'll keep it going.

johnny

johnny

We keep stockpiles because the other guy keeps stockpiles. And people don't trust each other enough to agree for everyone to destroy their stockpiles. There will always be that one country that keeps their weapons and thus rules the rest.

jim

I think we all agree with ya here.

But please, use less punctuation next time when posting. I had to remove alot of your exclamation and question marks.

BTW, this new 'guest posting' feature is an experiement in the works. Not sure how much longer i'll keep it going.

Its just a big "power" thing. Countries feel like their the ultimate power and cant be messed with if they have nukes. Now we have to think twice about attacking North Korea since they have the nukes and tested them successfully.

If we dont act soon, Iran will be added to the "no-touch" list.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum