SeeTheFeelings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SeeTheFeelings.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just one idea concerning air pollution

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just one idea concerning air pollution Empty Just one idea concerning air pollution Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:27 pm

encore

I got this idea around the time of 9-11. At the time most fights were canceled I could not help but notice how blue the sky got. I pointed it out to anyone who would listen and look.

I would like to suggest we assign one day each year where all planes and vehicles of all kinds were banned from running all arounf the world. I know it do help so much,

What do ya'll think?

2Just one idea concerning air pollution Empty Re: Just one idea concerning air pollution Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:28 pm

obean

If only this could occur...

Here in Montreal we have one day each year when the government (municipal) suggests to not take your car... but since it's only a suggestion, not a law, (plus half of the people don't even know about it) nobody makes the effort...

It would take a green party to order such thing, I think... but by the time it's elected I hope there will still be some blue in the sky...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum